Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Beauty 411



Sweet Lips Lip Scrub – Lush

Spring has finally sprung (well...sorta) and I am ready to get my spring fling on! I’ve been hibernating all winter long and it’s time for me to have some fun! Yes, you read correctly, there’s a happygrrl on the prowl! LOL!



To prepare myself for the summer heat, I decided to start with my lips. My poor lips have suffered from the dry, cold weather all winter long, and are in need of some attention. Buh-bye chapped lips!


As luck would have it, Lush sent me their Sweet Lips Lip Scrub (thanks, Perry!) a week ago, and I was more than happy to try it out. I have never used a lip scrub before, so I was curious about how my mouth would look and feel.


The scrub is completely vegan and is lovingly made with Castor sugar, organic jojoba oil, vanilla extract, cocoa absolute and Tagetes oil ( psst.....the scrub smells like a chocolate brownie!).


Not only does it smell delish, it’s super simple to use. I applied a little of the product to my lips and fought back the urge to lick it off! Kidding! I scrubbed my lips for a minute and then took it off with some warm water. My lips felt moist and ready to be kissed!


Looks like this lil product is a winner and something I will be using all summer long! Now all I have to do is find a cutie to kiss!


Michelle

No comments: